Jill Heinerth is an extraordinary adventurer, and an inspirational woman.
• A legendary technical diver and explorer
• An award winning filmmaker
• An expedition leader in extreme and dangerous environments
• A reasonable voice for water conservation and sustainability
Audiences are inspired by Jill’s upbeat, multimedia presentations to reach beyond their limitations, challenge the unknown, and overcome their fears. She shares remarkable experiences and lessons learned in the dangerous and deadly arena of extreme underwater exploration and adventure filmmaking.
Jill has produced, written, and appeared worldwide in thrilling documentaries seen on National Geographic, Discovery, BBC, and more.
While advancing boundaries in the male-dominated field of exploration cave diving, Jill has earned world records, and is acclaimed as a pioneer in the dangerous world of technical diving.
From classrooms, to church groups, to corporate conventions, Jill Heinerth’s dynamic motivational presentation has captivated audiences from Finland to the Heartland.
• Producer and star of the award-winning PBS documentary series “Water’s Journey” taking viewers on a visceral journey above, below and into the planet’s underground rivers and waterways.
• Producer, writer and lead diver of the National Geographic Antarctic expedition to cave dive inside the largest moving object on earth: “Ice Island.”
• Underwater cameraperson, stunt diver, and technical advisor in several major television and Hollywood films.